This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates, who have been offered provisional admission that the Admissions Clearance Exercise will commence onMonday, 9 December 2013and end onFriday, 20 December 2013.
Successful candidates for the Admissions Clearance Exercise would have paid theN20, 000.00 Acceptance Fee into the Admission Processing Fee Account atFirst Bank of Nigeria Plc (Acct. No – 2018156959 or University of Ibadan Micro-Finance Bank (Acct. No – 1050000027).Candidates are expected to report to the appropriate designated venues from 8.30a.m daily for the clearance exercise.
The venues assigned to the Faculties are stated below:
Venue 1 – Gamaliel Onosode Park, Behind Trenchard Hall
(Faculties of Arts and Law candidates)
Venue 2 – Faculty of Veterinary Medicine Foyer
(Faculties of Agriculture & Forestry and Veterinary Medicine candidates)
Venue 3 – Zoology Lecture Theatre (in the Faculty of Science)
(Faculties of Science and Technology candidates)
Venue 4 – Arts Theatre (Central Admin. Area)
(College of Medicine, Faculties of Pharmacy, Education and The Social Sciences candidates)
Candidates should come along with the following documents:
1. Letter of Invitation for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise
2. Original and 4 photocopies of JAMB Admission Letter [if available]
3. Admission Acceptance Form (downloaded from http://admissions.ui.edu.ng/biodata)
4. Original and 4 photocopies of the UTME result slip
5. Original and 4 photocopies of ‘O’ level results – WAEC, NECO, IGC
6. Original and 4 photocopies of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age
7. Two letters of reference from two reputable persons – on letter headed papers (preferably middle level government employee or clergymen) Student religious leaders are excluded.
8. Ten (10) recent passport size photographs-showing frontal facial view. Size should be 5.2cm x 5.2cm. Names of the candidate (surname first) should be written at the back of the photographs
9. Original and 4 photocopies of bank tellers for payment ofN2,000 &N20,000 Admission’s Processing and Acceptance fees.
10. A file with tag
11. Candidates should go online to download ( http://admissions.ui.edu.ng/biodata) and fill the following forms
· Medical form
· Undertaking form
· Admission Acceptance form
Also fill the biodata form online ( http://admissions.ui.edu.ng/biodata) using usual login parameters.